BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 30 April 2012

WELCOME TO MY BLOG





Assalammualaikum,

Alhamdulilah, praise be to Allah now I'm in semester 5 for courses of diploma in accountancy. This semester I got one subject that is known as public speaking (eng276) that is teach by Mdm Hartini. In this subject I have six (6) task that I need to do by individual and also by group. Public speaking is important because it give me opportunity how to speak well in english and also how to communicate with other by using correct grammar. Thanks a lot to my lecturer because had teach me for 5 months and now this is my last task which is blog writing. My task in a public speaking is as follows :

1 -Informative Speech      20%
2 -Persuasive Speech       20%
3 -Forum                          20%
4 -Group Discussion        20%
5 -Impromptu Speech      10%
6 -Blog Writing                10%

0 comments: